We respect you and your privacy.
We understand that we live in a digital age and privacy and security of data is very important to us all.
1. We will never rent, sell or share your contact information with anyone. Period.
2. No other students on this site can see, or will ever have access to your personal contact information. This includes both your email address and your phone number. Although we do ask for this information when you become a student member on this site, it is hidden to everyone but us.
3. If another student on this site ever contacts you and you do not want to respond to them, you are under no obligation to do so. In fact, if you want, you can block them, or all others from being able to contact you through this site. We do our best to vet all new students. That being said, anyone who spams other student on the site will be immediately banned from the school even if they are a paying client. Disrespect is simply not tolerated.
4. You do have the option on this site of setting your profile to either "public" where any one can see your profile, or to "students only" where only approved students on the site can see it, or, to "friends" which would limit the ability to view your profile to people you choose as friends on the site. Again, no matter a person's status, they cannot see your telephone number or email. Who knows? You may just develop a great friendship or two here. That being said, any relationships you choose to develop are engaged in at your sole discretion and responsibility. By engaging on this site you waive all recourse against Bilingual America regarding consequences of relationships developed here. In other words, we are not responsible for your personal choices in any legal or ethical way. We simply encourage all students to choose their friends carefully and to vet any and all people before allowing them into your personal life.
5. When you purchase a product or service from us, we do not store your full credit card information in our system so no company employee can access that information. All credit card information is encrypted and the full number set is not available to anyone in our company to view once it is entered and processed. Also, it is our policy when taking orders by phone to not write down credit card numbers on a piece of paper. It must be entered only into the database system. Of course, we use the highest forms of encryption possible to insure the security of your data.
6. Only selected people in our company have access to your contact information, including phone numbers, email or assessment information for those in the SpanishPower™ program. All individuals with database access have a signed legal agreement with Bilingual America regarding the need to keep your information secure and private. If you ever suspect that one of our employees has breached your confidence please let us know immediately and we will take every possible legal action against them immediately.
7. If you ever want us to not contact you, or to take your information off of this site, or out of our database, just let us know and we'll do so with no questions asked.
The bottom line is we highly value your privacy and security and will continue to do everything humanly possible to promote and maintain a highly professional relationship with you. This is our 100 percent commitment to you.