We understand that we live in a digital age and privacy and security of data is very important to us all.
1. We will never rent, sell or share your contact information with anyone. Period.
2. No other Bilingual America student on this site, or otherwise, can see, or will ever have access to your personal contact information.
3. When you purchase a product or service from us, we do not store your full credit card information in our system so no company employee can access that information. All credit card information is encrypted and the full number set is not available to anyone in our company to view once it is entered and processed. Also, it is our policy when taking orders by phone to not write down credit card numbers on a piece of paper. It must be entered only into the encrypted system. Of course, we use the highest forms of encryption possible to insure the security of your data.
4. Only selected people in our company have access to your contact information, including phone numbers, email or assessment information. All individuals with database access have a signed legal agreement with Bilingual America regarding the need to keep your information secure and private. If you ever suspect that one of our employees has breached your confidence please let us know immediately and we will take every possible legal action against them immediately.
5. If you ever want us to not contact you, or delete your contact information entirely, just let us know and we’ll do so with no questions asked.
The bottom line is we highly value your privacy and security and will continue to do everything humanly possible to promote and maintain a professional relationship with you. This is our 100 percent commitment to you.